The Milwaukee Non-Fiction Book Club Message Board › Louder Than Words

Louder Than Words

Leo F.
lfernandino
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Hi all,
Exciting news: On our next discussion, Benjamin Bergen (the author of the book) will drop in via Skype to answer our questions and chat about the book. Now the best part: Although he lives in San Diego, he heard that we were reading his book and contacted us to ask how he could contribute to the discussion. Are we becoming important or what? :)
This should be a really good discussion about how the mind makes meaning from words, and I hope many of you will be able to make it. Starting at 3pm, I will present a short introduction to the topic (this is my area of research after all, I can't resist the opportunity to talk about it), and then Carol, Kim and I will lead the discussion of the book. Then around 4pm we'll call Dr. Bergen on Skype and bring him into the discussion.
Don't forget that Boswell Books gives us a 10% discount on the books we read for the club. You library should have it too.
Best wishes,
Leo