In our last three Grindr Tech Talk Meetup Series, Lukas Sliwka and the Grindr Tech Team discussed:
1. Using metrics to drive a high performance SCRUM Team
2. iOS Development with Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Monitoring Code Metrics
3. Scaling Next Generation Apps Using Big Data Technologies.
This month, Lukas and the Grindr development team will be focusing on: How to implement automated testing of native mobile application for IOS and Android
What you will learn:
• The importance of strong QA and Automation practice to be able to deliver high quality native mobile applications in a SCRUM environment.
• Mobile automation best practices - How to effectively setup architecture and coding best practices including using libraries, structuring the code to work for both IOS and Android native applications.
• Automation Tools selection - How to select the right mobile automation tools for your enterprise.
About the Presenter:
Grindr’s VP of Engineering, Lukas Sliwka is a thirty-something technologist who's lived and worked in many different places around the world including Europe, Canada, and both coasts of the US. Lukas has a background in software engineering, agile methodologies, and agile transformation. He loves the disruptive nature of technology and seeks any opportunity to change the status quo. He recently joined Grindr to further its geo-social mobile platform and how it impacts the dating world. Lukas has also held key roles at Beachbody, Yamaha, and Mazda.
** WE ARE HIRING *** Interested in working for one of the most innovative mobile app companies on the planet? Check out www.grindr.com/jobs and contact: [masked]
When: Monday, August 4th
Where? Grindr Headquarters - Hollywood, CA
Time: 7pm - 9pm PST
(please no recruiters or recruitment agencies)
* Free Beverages + Food *