I've been exploring ways to be kinder to my body and "my Earth" by checking out some vegetarian/vegan lifestyle choices. If you've been curious...
join me in the East Bay on Earth Day for a fun-filled and informative tribute to the planet! Tickets are $15 advance and $20 day of the event.
( I am not affiliated with the event promoters. I am just sharing this opportunity, which might have slipped by unnoticed, with other Mostly Marin-ers.)
Purchase tickets through this link:
Use coupon code POSTER to save $2.00.
For more info visit:
What can you expect from the 3rd Annual Berkeley Vegan Earth Day this year?
- Eco Chef Battle
- Mini fashion show featuring outfits made from found and reused materials
- Interactive Q&A’s
- Food demo’s
- Panel discussion
- and more!
What will you learn?
- The intersection of veganism and the environment
- What’s going on your community (stats, interesting projects, etc.)
- Why veganism is more than just about food
- Why some vegan diets are better than others
- How to be an environmentally conscious vegan
- Growing foods not lawns
- Organic, GMO, fair-trade
- and much more!
I'll be there to greet you and give you a quick overview of the venue and attractions. Looking forward!