Greeting Current and Prospective Team Ninjas Members!
We hope your base miles are underway or that you’re enjoying CX season and Ninja Night Races! We wanted to interrupt your regularly scheduled Ninja-ing to discuss topics outlined in the agenda below. Meeting will be November 21, 2013, 6pm at Lefty’s in Mission Hills.
Please RSVP for the meeting so we know how many are coming -- and let us know how many guests you are bringing.
1) Team introduction to new members and prospective members.
• What we’ve accomplished so far as a team.
• Upcoming community events.Upcoming races (Ninja Night Race, Quick and Dirty, Racers and Chasers).
• Team Ninja jersey distribution.
• Team equipment update (tables, water coolers, tent, flags, more).
• Sponsor review (current, new, prospective).
• Group email list.
2) Team Orders:
• Rudy Project – Please have your wish list ready to go! Check out the “Members Only” section of teamninjaelite.com
• for more details. Team Ninja bib shorts – Please be ready with your size and quantity.
• Socks – how many pair would you like to order?
3) Discussion on team structure, infrastructure and organization
4) Short presentation on the “Advanced Health Directive” available through Casiano Law (If you’re interested in a AHD, plan on staying after the meeting to get things rolling with Vinny).
But wait, there’s more! We’d like to share some information that is strictly Ninjas only:
1) Member’s Only: Login is ******* and password is ******* (will give out at the meeting). Go to teamninjaelite.com/members-only/ and key it in to get more team info and learn how to access sponsors’ offers.
2) Team Ninja deadline: For USAC registration and for our sponsors’ information we need to lock in our official team roster. If you have friends who are interested in joining the team, please let them know the deadline is December 15, 2013.
Team Ninja is open to everyone, no matter what level rider or cycling discipline. You just need to ride a bike! If you'd like to learn more, join us at the meeting.
And if you know someone who might want to join the team, BRING 'EM too!
3) Rider bios: Thanks to all members who responded. If you havent already sent yours, please send them over ASAP. Also, we’d include a couple more questions as suggested by some members. The updated Q list is below -- have fun with it!
Thanks for reading, thanks for riding, and we’ll see you at the meeting on November 21.
Rider Bio Questionare:
a. Provide all of the following information:
ii. Primary discipline
b. Choose three from the following:
ii. Special talent
iii. Fav food
iv. Fav music
v. Philosophy on life
vi. Most important person
vii. Movie quote
Next, we’d like to add:
d. Any other social channels?
e. Favorite Trail/Ride?
f. What do you ride?
Also, please include 1 or 2 photos of you riding!