we're happy to announce that we'll be having a MongoDB "Sommerfest" as our next meetup! It will take place at the Team Internet headquarter, which has a nice roof terrace where we'll have a barbecue.
Topic-wise, there'll be a recap of the MongoDB World 2014 conference in New York, where Johannes Brandstetter from comSysto has a talk about Intelligent Machines and the Internet of Things, an overview about automation features in the MongoDB Management System (MMS), and a nice peek into the experiences Team Internet's has had with updating their MongoDB to version 2.6.
We're looking forward to seeing you on the 9th!
1. Marc Schwering (MongoDB, Inc.) & Johannes Brandstetter (comSysto GmbH)
- Recap of the MongoDB World 2014 in New York
2. Marc Schwering (MongoDB, Inc.)
- Automation Features in MMS
3. Markus Ostertag (Team Internet),
- Team Internet's experiences with updating to MongoDB 2.6
Team Internet, MongoDB & comSysto are sponsoring this meetup with location, drinks and barbecue.