Mukti's Kitchen Message Board › Ayurvedic Vegetarian Journey--Mukti's cooking class Friday Oct 4th at 6:30pm

Ayurvedic Vegetarian Journey--Mukti's cooking class Friday Oct 4th at 6:30pm

Mukti
MuktisKitchen
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Friends of Mukti's Kitchen,
Learn Ayurvedic cooking from Mukti: dishes full of flavor and nutrition which brings comforts and satisfaction to your Kitchen.
I will give you all the details about how to make these dishes very yummy, we will cook together and after that the fun part -- the complete dinner.
This is a cooking class, where you will get detailed instructions and hands on training how to make delicious Indian food. I can assure you, that in no time you will be able to make those food.
What you will learn: Vegetarian Indian dishes and dal that will calm you down and help to balance the digestive system.
Menu:
Mung dal Kichri
Cauliflower with peas
Palak Paneer
Coconut chutney
Coriander chutney

Place: 816 Beverley Road, Brooklyn, NY-11218
Date and Time: Friday Oct 4th 6:30-9pm

Cost: $65 per person.
We invite you to bring a notebook, so you can take all the secrets back home with you and delight yourself and those you love.
What you will get
*Tips and tricks about the spices that you will be using
*Friendship, fun and delicious food (complete dinner)
*I will teach you the nuances and secrets, where to get the masalas and how to keep the aroma intact.
*There will be some participation.
* You get the printed recipe of the dishes.
It is so much fun to make them and even better to taste. Let's all have fun together:-)
Please sign up and bring your friends too.