Nashville Area Gamer Association - NAGA Message Board › Out-of-practice gamer feels the itch once more

Out-of-practice gamer feels the itch once more

Jeremy H.
user 12225036
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hi everyone! I can't claim that I'm new in town by any stretch, but I'm definitely new to the group. I played tabletop and LARP back in college (10+ years ago now), but kind of fell out of the habit due to the unpleasant necessities of real life, like feeding myself and paying the mortgage. :( Still, I've now achieved a modicum of stability and would love to find a semi-regular tabletop game to join and try to work some blood back into those long-neglected muscles. Given my long absence from the hobby, I've probably been effectively demoted to total n00b status, and will likely need some ramp-up time. The games I'm most familiar with are oWoD, nWoD, and Exalted, though I'd be open for anything with a darker edge. Eventually, I'd like to try running my own game, but I made such a disaster of my attempts thereat in my late teens and early twenties that I'm trying to be pretty cautious and get my player chops up before I try running that gauntlet once more.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! Glad to see the hobby is alive and well here in Nashville.