NCTech4Good Message Board › A special opportunity for conference sponsorship
Chapel Hill, NC
We're not quite ready to start conference registration yet and haven't quite finalized the packet for potential sponsors, but there is a unique opportunity for one sponsorship we want you to know about now with hopes you can talk to your employer to see if they would like to be THE Book Sponsor. The deadline is May 15, which isn't far away.
New this year, one sponsor has the opportunity to provide co-branded copies of the Idealware Field Guide to Software for Nonprofits, www.idealware.org/field-guide.
This Field Guide sponsorship includes
o The rights to put your logo on the cover and to write a forward that will be printed in your version of the book.
o Distribution of a hard copy of your version of the book to all the attendees at the conference
o Rights to distribute PDF or printed copies of the book to your employees
The book offers a brief overview of a number of nonprofit technology areas with links to the Idealware site where nonprofit technology reviews are continuously updated. Since the content will not go out of date, it will be a good resource to employees who are volunteering with nonprofit agencies and finding needs that are outside of their personal areas of expertise. By consulting the field guide, the volunteers can get guidance and information on "best practices" which may be enough for them to make a significant impact for the benefit of the agency's mission.
If you have questions or want additional information on this opportunity, the local contact is Nancy Shoemaker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-662-0538.
From "Sponsorship Opportunities for NCTech4Good 2010 Conference:"
$1500 - Customized Book Sponsor (only one available; deadline May 15)
* Your logo on copies of The Idealware Field Guide to Software and the opportunity to write the forward for the version of the book that will be distributed to all attendees
* Option to purchase additional hard copies of the customized book.
* Access to the PDF of the book to distribute to your employees, clients or other partners.
* Two complimentary conference registrations.
* Exhibit table (3x6) in registration area.
* Recognition during the Conference Welcome and during the Reception.
* Logo on conference web site, program booklet, and other materials.
* Option to contribute a flyer or other item to the registration packet.