- This is a gentle reminder that we have a policy that each person should only post 10 pictures per album. I know this is sometimes difficult because we want to share all our "beautiful images" but if we post too many it becomes difficult for others to go through and comment on them.
- Another point I wanted to discuss: If you are planning to participate in the exhibit, it is fine to post the ones you may submitt. The possible judges won't be looking at the website prior to the exhibity judging so the the photographer's name will still be unknow to the judges.
- Don't forget to contribute for gas expenses when you are carpooling!
- Don't forget to share expenses farily when particpating in overnight trips!
- Don't forget to change your rsvp to "no" if your plans change and you can't go on a meetup when you have previously said "yes."
We always have new people joining and while these policies are posted, new people don't always know where to look for them. Thanks in advance for respecting the guidelines we have set up.