May 13, 2014 · 1:30 PM
Topic: The Art of Printing
Speaker: George Emmons (Professional Photographer and Group Member)
Printing is a conversation among the user, screen, computer and paper. How well these components work together will dictate the quality of your print. This class will be your guide to better printing.
Areas of Printing we will cover;
1. What do you know about printing?
2. Why should I calibrate my screen? How do I do it and what do I use?
3. Why doesn't the color on my screen print correctly?
4. What are printer profiles?
5. Does the paper I use make a difference?
I'll be bringing samples and other interesting guides and examples of what you need to know to create great prints.