add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NJConnect Message Board › Interactive Media Festival

Interactive Media Festival

A former member
Post #: 14
hey guys! i just wanted to let you know about this festival that i had just found. It is called the Connecticut Film Festival and it is held in Danbury Connecticut. There is a new program called the interactive media. There are panel discussions, workshops, free gaming, flash and 3d animation and more. Plus there is live music and films being played all day. Check it out at
A former member
Post #: 20
Hey I'm majoring in this stuff so I checked that website out and it looks great! There's so much going on and I can make my own video games and market it, I can't wait to go. The movies and music look sick too! i'll see you there Emily.