Le Champion, the same organization which organized the Egmond walkathon, is also hosting the first edition of 30KM walkathon in Zandvoort. As usual, please register online. Deadline for registration: 13-Mar. Cost: € 11.00. The registration form is only in Dutch, but it should be fairly straightforward. Let me know if you need any help. Event Website: http://30vanzandvoort.nl/
Hope you've all received your registration card and the booklet by post. Don't forget to bring them on Sat.
* Plan for the day: For those who are taking the train from Amsterdam, note the schedule:
08:14Amsterdam Centraal platform 2a, reaching Zandvoort at 08:41
I'll be on the platform at 08:10. Feel free to join!
* The starting point of the walk is about 10 mins away from the Zandvoort station. See the booklet for the route.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: I'll be waiting till 09:00 near the STARTING POINT for the rest of the group to catch up.
* Please note my number sent in the mail. If you are not there by 09:00, you'll have to catch up with the group later on. We'll not be waiting at the start for anybody.
* Don't forget the usual stuff: good shoes, drinks, sandwiches, camera, etc
Questions/comments? Please post it below.
See you all on Sat!