New Revolution Now Patriot Brigade Message Board › *** A CALL FOR ACTION ***

*** A CALL FOR ACTION ***

Dean W.
user 9230800
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
To all members of this group and all liberty loving patriots. The heavy hand of the federal government has come down upon one of our brothers, Alan Daves (aka The Mob Father). He has been placed on the no fly list and on DHS's terrorist watch list. I'll let him explain below but first we must ask why.

I fully suspect Lloyd the Doggett on this one and he needs to be investigated. Never before has he been confronted the way he has been by this group and it's members over the last two years. We know he is thin skinned and vindictive. If Brother Alan is on the list, then I'm sure I am and possibly many of you are, also.

The tyranny must be confronted and stopped. Do what you can to contact your representatives on the local, state and federal level to let them know what's going on and ask them what actions they are going to take. We need to get this in the media as much as possible and we will be calling a press conference in the next week or so. We will need your support. Make this go viral and let's expose the, Obama Special Agent, Lloyd the Doggett, for what he is. A tyrannical statist.

Here's Alan's letter:

Mr. Brietbart,

I'm forwarding the following comments that I sent to my two state Senators (Coryny, Hutchison-Texas). You talked to a lady named Sue from Texas at the 9/12 March in D.C. this past week and suggested I send you this information...hope you can assist a Senior Citizen in getting my name off the "no fly list"...thank you sir.

Senators Cornyn/Hutchison,

On Friday, Sept. 10, 2010...my attorney and I checked in at Austin Bergstrom Airport to board our SW Airlines flight to D.C. for the 9/12 Tea Party March. Much to my chagrin, I was not allowed to board because DHS had me flagged as a Security Risk...homegrown terrorist?

I have been active in Austin in the Tea Party movement and have spoken at the State Capitol on several occassions, even sharing the dias with Sen. Cornyn, Louie Gomert and State Sen. Wentworth.

My only transgressions, I assume, is to (1)have gotten in the face of my Congressman Lloyd Doggett, D-25 and accused him of violating his oath "to protect and defend the Constitution" by his blatant unconstitutional vote for ObamaCare...and (2) verbally castigatin and indicting this "Gangster Government" for their abuses of power in my speeches.

I'm a 67 year old retired, former Baptist minister who has passed every background check required for Securites Broker, Real Estate Broker, Concealed Handgun License, and Insurance License.

Please tell me what I have done to get on the "no fly list" except to express my First Amendment rights/opposition to this "Gestapo Government" now acting criminaly against American citizens, private industry, and our Constitution.

My intentions are to alert Andrew Brietbart, Michell Malkin, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and Peter King, R-NY about this incident...your co-operation will be greatly appreciated in resolving this Travis County/Austin resident's abuse by the Tyrant-in-Charge and his "hired henchmen."

Thank you.