Feb 25, 2013 · 7:00 PM
Marketing a business is no easy task, but it is a necessity. Marketing leads to more customers, brand awareness, and sales. However it is important to know which tactics to use and when. Being in such a technology-driven society, it’s imperative that in order for you to remain competitive, you must have a great online presence. In this workshop, you will be shown that with just a few simple steps, your startup can begin attracting the right customers (users) and broaden the network of people who identify with your brand. Topics to be discussed:
- How you can use email marketing to build closer relationships with your audience
- Tips and techniques for email marketing best practices
- Tools for building a mailing list and keeping subscribers loyal and engaged
- How often to communicate with your audience, and how to get readers to take action
- Creating content that people want to receive and read
Over the course of her career, Nicole McGarrell has worked in a plethora of marketing areas ranging from Partnerships to Promotions to Advertising to Branding. She has worked with The Food Network, American Express, and a variety of small business owners across all industries. Nicole McGarrell founded Sunny Day Marketing to equip new businesses with the specific tools needed for long-term success, through customized, research-based marketing services and the sharing of informational business resources and content.