The courts are below the West Side Highway on 71st and Riverside Park.
Go to 72nd and walk west to Riverside Park. Go down the stairs. 30 meters to the left you'll see the basketball courts.
We'll be trying for 4 on 4 on a few courts. Should be a fun time! Beer and Wine after the game!
Rules of Game:
- 1. We play 3 on 3 or 4 on 4.
- 2. We make sure everyone plays and all teams are even.
- When picking next game you must pick people in group and not outside people.
- Call your own fouls. There is no such thing as "And/1" (what are you 12?)
- All lines are out of bound.
- Reset of play is at the 3-point line. Air-balls, blocks and steals can be taken "back up" as a shot. Rim, backboard is a reset of play.
- Be passionate but remember we are not getting paid for this so treat everyone with warmth and respect.
- All major disputes are by a single 3-point shot.
- Talk with your fellow group member on and off the court. They are cool people.
- We play till 11 straight. 10 x 10...next point wins.
What should I bring if I want to play?
Basketball - Optional