add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NYC Codecademy Group Message Board › JavaScript Quiz

JavaScript Quiz

user 2536529
Toronto, ON

One thing that I've found while progressing through Codecademy lessons and during our group discussions is how important it is to have a solid grasp of the terminology of coding languages. Not only is it important when learning new material, but it also gives us a common language when we get together to talk about our coding experiences.

To further the goal of understanding the terminology, I've posted a short quiz online to test our understanding of basic JavaScript material. In the explanation after you answer each question I've also put a link to the relevant Codecademy course to help you explore the concept in more detail.

Hope you find it useful!

JavaScript Quiz