NYC Drupal Playdays Message Board › Drupal Hotshot needed in NYC, $1000/day

Drupal Hotshot needed in NYC, $1000/day

Aaron S.
aaronsylvan
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi -

During the month of August I'm helping a funded tech startup to sketch a quick prototype, and we could really use some help from a Drupal hotshot. The original plan was to twist WordPress into doing the job, but I'm starting to suspect we need the additional power and flexibility of a CMS more like Drupal.

The job would be 1-3 days, at $1000/day, in Manhattan, during the next few weeks, to pull together a fast prototype of a website with something akin to a hierarchy of forums. Art is outside the scope of this project (apart from picking a nice theme), and you will be working directly alongside me as project manager in realtime. (I am an ex-coder, founder of several funded startups, and currently working as a 'get-it-done' consultant to a new company in need.)

This company could be huge, so if your prototype is approved by the startup's existing executives and investors, this would lead to plenty more work.

Interested? Contact me through Meetup or SylvanSocial.com, and I'll give you a more detailed 1/2-page spec? This project is ready to go, immediately! Please include links to examples of your work, in the first communication.

Thanks,

Aaron