addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Friendly People Games Message Board › New Meetup: Sony Plaza Saturday Morning Games 9:30 A.M. to Noon and then Lunch?

New Meetup: Sony Plaza Saturday Morning Games 9:30 A.M. to Noon and then Lunch?

Susan
Announcing a new Meetup for NYC Games and Fun Activities!

What: Sony Plaza Saturday Morning Games 9:30 A.M. to Noon and then Lunch?

When: October 31, 2009 9:30 AM

Where:
Sony Plaza Public Plaza
550 Madison Ave. Entrance 56 and Madison
New York, NY 10022

Sony Plaza is a nice public place for a meet up. There are tables in a climate controlled indoor airy space with a Starbucks and such there. It would be fun to play games for a few hours while sipping coffee, then lunch at wherever the group has hunger pangs for. I've had to limit this meet up to 10 people because of the table space available here, so I'm limiting RSVPs to YES or NO only for this event. Please don't sign up for Yes unless you are pretty sure that you plan to come.

I'll bring a few games including: Coloretto, Bohnanza, 10 days in the U.S.A., Citadels, Dominion, and Pictionary. Please bring any other games that you would like to play as well. Depending on the number attending, I am planning to arrive early to secure tables so that we can have a couple of games going simultaneously. I'd like us to be able to mix and mingle and try out new games. Don't worry if you dont' know how to play any of these games, as they are pretty easy to learn and I have an abundance of patience.

There are pretty good restrooms here, and there is a Starbucks for Coffee and breakfast.
Those of us that attend, can get together and decide what kind of lunch we would like to have at Noon.

I can't wait to see you there!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­