First off, I wanted to thank everyone who was able to attend our first inaugural KSE membership meeting this week. It was certainly most productive and we hope that more folks will continue to participate and contribute so that we can grow KSE into an organization that can have the maximum benefit.
Additionally, a few house keeping items:
- We will be starting an official membership list, so once we send that around if you are interested please indicate the spreadsheet accordingly.
- There were several leadership positions that were mentioned during the meeting and will be further fleshed out in a separate email. In addition to those positions we will also need a webmaster. It will not be that much in terms of required time, so if you are interested please let me know if a separate offline email.
- This listserv address will be official address for the group for the time being. Please use it to communicate as well as share ideas and request assistance as well!
Listserv policies are as follows:
- Please be courteous to other members. If you have nothing nice to say, it's probably just as good not to say it!
- You may post promotional items, but please do not make it a habit as then we will have to ban that behavior as well.
- Please be clear in your subject line as to what you are looking for or are seeking to discuss
- Please look to contribute as much as you are interested in receiving!
If you have any questions or suggestions for the group that you want to discuss, please feel free to email me directly!
Sang Lee I CEO & Founder
@ Centre for Social Innovation
601 West 26th Street, Suite[masked]
New York, NY 10001