From: Howie
Sent on: Saturday, August 6, 2011 4:05 PM

Hi Everybody,



It is with a heavy heart that I must POSTPONE the sunrise shoot for 2 weeks.  The chances of rain/thunderstorms for tonight and tomorrow are between 60 & 70% respectively which means even though we would be in a very covered area on the Seaport, there wouldn't be much of a sunrise to shoot.


So with that in mind I've decided to postpone tonight's meetup until August 21st.  I've updated the Meetup page accordingly and I hope if you were planning on being there you can still make it out and if you couldn't make it before that you can on this date.


See ya then




p.s.  :(

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy