|Sent on:||Wednesday, August 4, 2010 3:00 PM|
Thank you for taking the time to review these jobs..
Please do let me know your interest!!
Positions 1 & 2: Data Miner and Data Mining Manager Salaries $100k for lower level position and $125K for mgmt position w/ 15% target bonus
· Assist with the development of database & marketing analytics such as statistical modeling, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, data mining, and other types of quantitative and qualitative analysis to improve program effectiveness.
· Deep technical knowledge of current direct response, database marketing, and web analytics techniques, strategies, and trends.
· At least 7 years of relevant experience focused on database analytics, marketing research, business intelligence, and direct marketing campaign management in online e-commerce or online information environments, preferably in search engine analysis.
· 3+ years of direct hands-on experience in the development and application of analytical modeling of customer information and the use of regression, factor, and cluster statistical techniques for segmentation, response, attrition, retention, and profitability analysis using SAS or SPSS.
· Deep understanding of financial, descriptive, and predictive modeling techniques and their application for customer portfolio strategy development, acquisition, stimulation, development, retention & win-back.
· Strong experience with advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing.
· Strong experience with web behavioral analysis using Omniture, WebTrends or other reporting packages.
· Cloud Computing experience (i.e., Amazon EC2 and/or S3) is a plus.
· Working in Hadoop / Hive / Pig is a big plus
Position #3 Web Analyst:
Salary to $100k (light flexibility) w/ 15% bonus potential!
· Focus will be on data mining web traffic to help with online financial analysis.
· Position is responsible for providing data-driven marketing research, comprehensive data analysis and consulting services
· Responsible for working closely with Marketing, Product, and Business Operations to understand needs, develop actionable research methodologies and plans
· A Masters degree in Business Administration or a Masters degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics is required.
· Experience in quantitative research or analysis.
· Experience with statistical software such as SPSS or SAS.
· Experience with subscription analytics and/or pricing for online pay models.
· Technical skills to handle large datasets using SQL required
· Experience in data-driven marketing, market research, quantitative management consulting, advertising or data mining.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and attention to detail.
You can contact me at: lisa(at)gatestaffing(dot)com
Lisa Vella-Alvarado | Principal
GATE Staffing, LLC.
19 West 36th Street -12th Floor
New York, NY 10018
"Greatness Achieved Through Excellence"