add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Avi F.
New York, NY
Meetup Leaders & Members, 

As we embark on fall I wanted to provide both IBD Meetup Leaders & Meetup members with an update on education opportunities that may positively impact the success of your groups and portfolios. Please share this message with everyone in your local Meetup Group. 

Enhancing IBD's Can Slim Approach with Options 
IBD’s exclusive partnership with the CBOE will start anew with a special three-part webinar series. The series will run September, October and November and will build educational upon each other; best news of all: they will be archived for later viewing. The webinars will be available for individual purchase or can be purchased as a bundle for a discounted price. If you’ve ever wanted to combine your IBD training with options or simply grow your options knowledge this is the perfect start.

Free IBD Product Training for New and Seasoned Investors
Whether you are new to IBD and not sure how to get started or you’ve been with us a while and want to make sure you're getting the most out of all the tools IBD has to offer, this program is for you! 

Here’s how it works: 

Step 1: Schedule a training session

Email us at to reserve a space and begin the scheduling process. 

Step 2: Take part in a Training Session via phone and web conferencing

During the training, you will use web conferencing technology that allows you to see what is on your trainer’s computer screen while listening to their routine – this way you will be able to move through that paper right along with your trainer. Most sessions last around 45 minutes and are comprised of a small group of investors.

Step 3: Get follow-up help as needed
IBD offers advanced Training Sessions focusing on specific areas, such as analyzing market direction, financials and technicals. If, after your initial session, you would like to dig deeper, e-mail and request a “follow up” session. 

IBD is on the air! 

You might already know about IBD’s fantastic radio show hosted by Matt Galgani and Amy Smith on Los Angele’s KRLA 870AM. This is a great education opportunity; you can listen live or via podcast by clicking the following link: http://www.investors....

You now have a second IBD radio option every week! The segment “5@5” focuses on helping you build a weekend watch-list of 5 stocks to research. The show airs live every Friday at 5PM on 1190AM in Dallas. Please call in or email me your questions and I’ll answer them on air. You can listen live or find past watch-list segments by clicking the following link:

Live webinar from the Las Vegas Options & Forex Expo 

If you’re in the Las Vegas area join us this Saturday evening (9/15) for the live presentation or if you are simply looking for market education this weekend you can join the action via webcast. For more information please click the following link:

If you missed David Saito-Chung’s webcast from the San Francisco MoneyShow you missed an amazing educational event, but you still have time! The webcast can be found for the next 40 days by following this link:

Leaderboard training & updates 

Meetup members have access to an exclusive Leaderboard training and trial offer. During your training we will help you to better understand the powerful tools of Leaderboard and update you on the success of the product; best of all - you don’t have to subscribe to Leaderboard to participate. If you’d like to try the exclusive trial or to see if Leaderboard is for you email and we’ll be glad to assist you. 

If more screening capabilities are what you are looking for MarketSmith may be for you – usually I can only offer a free two week trial to MarketSmith at live classes, but now I am able to offer this trial to all Meetup members – simply email and we’ll forward your request to the MarketSmith team. 

Share your meetings worldwide. There is wealth of IBD education being shared at local IBD Meetups across the globe every month. There are also a number of IBD readers that simply can’t make their local meeting due to work constraints, location or family commitments. There are even more members across the globe that crave different perspectives and more education than a 1 – 2 hour meeting can provide. If you have a successful local IBD Meetup you may want to share your meeting with other enthusiastic IBD readers worldwide. There are a number of FREE tools that allow this to take place – this way you don’t have to charge your members to attend online. One service is http://www.anymeeting... - there is an ad supported free version of that allows up to 200 attendees. You can even record and share your Meetup for later viewing. Nothing beats attending a meeting in person. I love the camaraderie, excitement and dissemination of ideas that only takes place in person, but for many providing this free service may be life changing. Many of us know someone who is sharp as a tack, loves the stock market and has a wealth of information to share, but can’t drive at night or is homebound. Free services won’t cost you or your members anything but time and you may be making a tremendous contribution to both your local & worldwide IBD communities. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns. 

If you have any questions or would like to have us come out and present classes to your Meetup group this fall please email ASAP and we’ll get you on the schedule. For those of you who like to schedule early, we are also taking teaching requests for the first three months of 2013. Scheduling early is the best way to assure you get the date you want. 

If there is anything I missed in this e-mail or any other way that I can help, please let me know. Since my travel schedule is so hectic e-mail is always the best way to reach me. 

Thank you again for your continued support, we wouldn’t have a program without you! 

Timothy J. Reazor
Director IBD Meetup Education Program
Investor’s Business Daily |
12655 Beatrice Street | Los Angeles, CA 90066