Check out the cool stuff at www.ImprovInThePark.com!
By popular request, we will be adding a "Performance Track" to the group! Performance Track meetups will be focused on preparing the attendees for a show - live, on stage, in front of an audience! :)
This is the invitation to the show itself. Practice meetups will be scheduled soon. There are two reasons to RSVP to this event:
1. You'd like to attend at least five (and ideally, all) Performance Track practice meetups and participate in the show.
2. You'd like to see a free show and cheer on your fellow improv aficionados when they perform.
I've also created a Facebook event that you can use to invite your friends and family, if you're performing.
The show itself will take place from 8pm - 9pm. We'll stay for celebratory drinks at The Triple Crown afterwards.
Looking forward to Improv in the Park the Show!! :)
Want to Keep in Touch Between Meetups?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Want to Support Our Meetup?
My goal is to keep Improv in the Park forever free. If you'd like to voluntarily support our community, you can do so in any of the following ways:
• Leverage your skills! Are you a rock star graphic designer? We could use an awesome logo! Do you know how to work an SLR or a video camera? We love seeing photos and videos of our meetups! Do you know a thing or two about improv? Lead us in some of the exercises! The possibilities are endless! :) Huge thanks to all those of you who are already giving us the gift of your time and talent on an ongoing basis!
• Leverage your network! Know someone who can hook us up with a free performance space? Send them our way! Got friends who love improv? Tell them about our group! Is your buddy an excellent improviser and/or coach? Ask them to make a guest appearance at one of our events!
• Leverage your voice! Love our events? Write a review on Yelp! You can also leave a review on our Meetup page for other prospective members to see!
• Leverage your job! Would your office benefit from a fun, improv-based team building activity? Message me! Do you want to help cover our expenses (e.g., organizer dues, which I've been paying out of pocket, a better sign that doesn't blow away with the slightest breeze, a normal container for our games, instead of my recycled microwave popcorn box, etc.)? Send a donation via PayPal to [masked] (no amount is too small)!
Thank you, and I'm excited to see you at this event!