From many members' profiles I see that there are quite a few people who would like to learn about wine.
In order to accommodate these people who really want to learn and who want to have a good time while learning, I've put together this tasting of 12 wines presented by their winemakers from Austria.
You should attend this tasting if:
- You want to taste 12 wines which have received high scores from the top critics
- You want to discover food friendly new wines that wine industry members drink at their dinner tables
- You want to do this in a marketing-free environment (nobody will try to sell you any wine)
- You want to talk to and ask questions directly to the three young winemakers who have actually made these wines
- You want to do this all at the significantly discounted price of $35
Please note that this is NOT
an in-store event where you're tasting these wines from plastic cups and getting two-second explanations so that you'll buy a bottle.
You can see the details and the wine list at:http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Wine-Club/calendar/9620784/
When: March 11,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Tasting World
307 West 38th Street Suite 1910
New York, NY 10018
Price: $35.00 per person
RSVP limit: 26 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Wine-Club/suggestion/