I'd like to remind you that our Spanish Wines & Tapas Tasting
is coming up on March 26th. We will be tasting 50+ Spanish Wines served with Tapas and we are renting the ballroom at Estonian House for this event. Please go on the event page if you'd like to RSVP, and if you RSVP 'Yes' please complete payment right after you RSVP on our website.
It will not be possible to pay at the door for this event.
This is a different kind of event than many other large wine events that you may previously have been to, and here is why:
- We are not just haphazardly putting 50 wines together. The wines are actually chosen to represent each major region and their grape varieties in Spain.
- We have some truly great wines as well as great value everyday wines at the tasting. We'll give you the price sheets on your way out so that price information does not influence your judgment while tasting. Click the following links to see the wine list and the tapas list.
- Wines are organized by region and at each station you will see a map with where that particular region is, its grape varieties, and suggested food pairings.
- If you'd like to learn more, direct your questions to one of the wine experts in the room. They are there to answer your questions and they'll be wearing special name tags so that you can identify them.
- After all, if all you want to do is taste some fabulous wines and chill out, mingle with the rest of the crowd and enjoy the tapas and the wines.
Think of this as a self-paced and very comprehensive wine class where you are allowed to chat with your classmates and learn what you want, when you want.
We are making sure that this will NOT be an overcrowded event so that everyone will have enough space to taste, move and enjoy themselves.