You are invited to an afternoon of meditation, discovery, and inspiration at our next meetup!
Discovering the Joy of Presence: Journey Into Yourself
Saturday, April 6th
About our Meetings
Our meetings are inspiring mini-retreats of inner peace and joy.
At our meetings, you'll learn about Eckhart Tolle's life-affirming teachings and find new strategies for dealing with the challenges in your everyday life.
The workshops are designed as serene, joyful events where you can experience a shared space of presence, an oasis of stillness, and a deep sense of inner peace.
You'll also meet a great group of like-minded friendly and welcoming people who are exploring Tolle's teachings, developing their own presence-practice, and embracing life to the fullest.
Our meetings are hosted by Leo Aristimuno, meditation coach and producer of the popular podcast "Living With Tolle."
See what others are saying about our meetings.
In today's workshop: Strategies for Discovering the Joy of Presence
- Encountering Life with the Awe of a Child
- Becoming free from identification with thought, labels, and judgment.
- Cultivating stillness, the "bigger picture," of awareness itself.
- Using the breath to access the Inner Body and the Intelligence of Life.
- Cultivate "right action" by being present in the Now.
Our trademark recipe for delicious meetings:
~ Meet & Greet (15 minutes)
~ Guided Meditation (20 minutes),
~ Selections from Eckhart Tolle's CDs (45 minutes)
~ Break-out Small group session (20 minutes)
~ Casual Conversation and Reflection facilitated by Leo (15 minutes).
Suggested donation for this Saturday workshop is $15.
For details, see What is a suggested donation?
Discover the inner YES to what is...
and discover the transformational power of ACCEPTANCE.
- When you arrive, please ring the middle buzzer.
- Meeting is held on 3rd floor.
- Meditation cushions and chairs are available. Please let us know if you require a chair.
- Please arrive on time to settle into the space, calm your mind, enjoy a hot cup of tea, & meet great people!
- Doors close & Meditation begins at 12:45.
- If you arrive after 12:45, please do not to ring the buzzer until after 1:15 when the meditation will be finished.
- Please honor your RSVP. Remember, we do pay rent for the space! If your plans change, please kindly change your RSVP accordingly.