NY Content Meetup Message Board › Fall Speakers, New Ideas & Call for Entry!

Fall Speakers, New Ideas & Call for Entry!

Bklyn H.
user 24111122
Brooklyn, NY
Hello dear NY Content Members,

We've missed you!  This summer you've likely noticed we've been on hiatus; we've been maxing and relaxing (of course) and working hard planning for the fall sessions that we're excited to soon unveil.  We hope you've had a great, albeit HOT, summer as well.

We will officially be back in October (stay tuned for exact date and location) with a very exciting session all about the Power of Curation, Choreography and Collaboration when producing great content.  We're about to get seriously creative up in here.

Until then, we'd love to invite you to:

• submit feedback or ideas on what you'd like to see more (or less) of from the monthly NY Content Meetup: do you like the format (3 speakers, 15 mins each)?  too many speakers?  too few?  would panels sometimes be a good change of speed? how about a screening with Q&A from the Author/ Director?  do you want more/ less time to mingle?
  • submit a nomination for a speaker, set of speakers, or specific there/ topic you'd love to see come alive at the NY Content Meetup
  • submit any great content you've been working on and are seriously proud of, really loved that you saw someone else do, or generally think warrants discussion.  We are planning a little something something and we want to get you involved!  Plus, it's awesome for us to see what you're into.

• get in touch: with questions, comments or Sponsorship interest, please feel free to email us: partner@bklynhaus.com

We're so looking forward to seeing you all again soon and hearing your ideas on how we can make this group and monthly gathering as engaging, informative and compelling as possible.

Let's talk content!

- Bklyn Haus Team

Fikriyyah G.
user 12322094
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I'm really curious as to where this group will meet up now that Loosecubes is kaput. Not that there aren't any other spaces in Brooklyn, but I personally really liked the vibe of the place. I hope something is being planned soon. Honestly I miss the free beers and the presentations.