|Sent on:||Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:32 PM|
In less than 24 hours our group will be sailing the Manhattan waters. There will be more than 20 Meetup groups for this event. If you have not RSVP as yet and would like to join us, just show up at Pier 40. Mention my name at the table near the boat (Queen of Hearts) That way you will be granted the discounted $10 tickets. However, do make the effort to get there early before the boat gets full.
Please do not worry about the RSVP list as many people don't bother to RSVP. I also run a few Meetup groups so there is always a crowd.
Feel free to invite your friends/ colleagues to this event. You can find the details and directions below. Don't forget to bring your cameras, as the view is amazing. Call/ text me if you have further questions.
Let's make it a fun one!!
Date: Wednesday, June 27th 2012
Admission: $10 at the Pier (for all the members on the RSVP list) Pay at the table near the boat, Queen of
Queen of Hearts, and not from other individual vendors.
Dress Code: Business / Trendy Casual OK. NO flip flops, T-shirts, hats etc.
· Boarding 6:30pm-7:30pm Sailing until 10:00pm
· DJ CATO spinning a HOT mix of Brazilian beats & Top 40 dance hits
· Performance by 2 Samba Dancers & The Motumbaxe' Capoeira School
· Spectacular views of the NYC Harbor & The Statue of Liberty
· LeBlon Caipirinha Drink Specials.
· Cash Bar – All guests must be 21 & over with proper ID
· Cash Buffet Available – only $10 per plate (i.e. Roasted chicken, Pasta, Field Green Salad, Mixed Veggies etc.)