addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Bitcoin Meetup Message Board › Bitcoins And Gravy!

Bitcoins And Gravy!

John B.
user 8218996
Nashville, TN
Post #: 4
NEWS FLASH: Bitcoins And Gravy on AM radio! Tomorrow night!

Bitcoins And Gravy is building momentum and we're excited to be a part of the Nashville Bitcoin Network, the Nashville Bitcoin Meetup Group and our Bitcoin Community at large!

Please tune in tomorrow evening (Thursday February 13th) at 6pm Nashville time to hear our latest podcast on radio KCAA 1050AM.

In this our 3rd Episode, Lij and I share with our listeners some great interviews, some great conversation and some great music. At the end of the podcast is the world premier of the official Bitcoin song (official in my mind anyway : ) entitled,
Ode to Satoshi. Hear me and Lij and the whole band perform live at the etherial Woodland Theater here in East Nashville before a very receptive audience.

The song is played at the very end of the podcast and we think you'll like it.

There are 2 ways to hear the podcast tomorrow evening:

1)
KCAAradio.com.

KCAA is a commercial radio station located in Loma Linda, California, broadcasting to the Riverside-San Bernardio, area on 1050 AM. Our regular weekly spot is 9pm Nashville time, but for this week we're 1 hour earlier to accommodate some sports event if I'm not mistaken.
and
2)
LetsTalkBitcoin.com

Let's Talk Bitcoin with Adam B. Levine, Stephanie Murphy and Andreas Antonopoulos is the world's greatest Bitcoin Network (right?) and Lij and I are proud to be a part of what they're doing.

Just look for the podcast called BitcoinsAndGravy. That's us.

Thanks for listening y'all and if you get a chance, pass the word!

John Barrett