addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nerd Fun - Boston Message Board Nerd Fun - Boston - Non Event Related Discussion › 2003 PT Cruiser Touring Edition for Sale, 47,000 miles: $5,000.

2003 PT Cruiser Touring Edition for Sale, 47,000 miles: $5,000.

T.J. M.
user 4996698
Quincy, MA
Post #: 195
Anybody looking to purchase a car? Here is what I put for my Craigslist ad:
----------------

This steel blue 2003 PT Cruiser Touring Edition model comes with a sunroof / moonroof, and has very low mileage -- less than 47,200 miles on it! It's been used mostly to shuttle me back and forth from Brockton to Braintree Station for the past couple of years.

This car has been very well maintained, and completed it's 45,000 mile maintenance check. I have owed this car since May 2006 when it only had 7,000 miles on it, and I have had my mechanic follow all of the items listed in Chrysler's car maintenance schedule since I first owned it. It's a good car, and I haven't had many problems with it at all. The car runs well in all weather. The interior fabric is in excellent condition.

Wear and tear? There is a minor ding in the hood on the side, and a small dent near the passenger side headlight (see pictures). The car has passed inspection August 2010.

My family just donated their 2005 Toyota Corrola to me, and I can't see myself owning two cars, which is why I am selling the PT Cruiser.

Interested? Call me at 508-631-5577.

* Automatic transmission
* Exterior Color: Steel Blue
* Interior color: Gray
* Air Conditioning
* Power Windows
* Power Steering
* Power Door Locks
* Power side mirrors
* Keyless entry
* Power Sunroof / Moon Roof
* Tinted Windows in the back
* AM / FM Stereo
* CD player (single disk)
* Cloth seats
* Drivers side Air bag
* Trip Odometer
* Anti Theft/Security System
* Comes with a spare tire -- a donut.
* Rear defrost
* Rear window windshield wiper
* Back seats have Rear Headrests; can tumble forward; removable

According to the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) the car is worth $7300 retail/ $5300 trade-in, so I am pricing this car to sell quickly. And it's smoke free!

I have a clean title, with no liens against it. I will accept cash, bank check, or money order for payment for the car.