The Cambridge NetSquared Meetup Group Message Board › Follow up from our evening with Vanessa Chase

Follow up from our evening with Vanessa Chase

Mel F.
user 14638997
Cambridge, GB
Hello everyone!
Thanks so much to those of you who were able to make it to Cambridge Online last night for our evening with Vanessa Chase, who introduced us to Content Marketing. What is it? Well, making something such as a blog post, video, newsletter etc and then getting it out there into the world! It was an evening of experimenting with Vanessa joining us from Vancouver via google hangout, and generally I think it was technically a success!
Here are a few links that you might find useful which Vanessa has sent over to us. Enjoy!
Prezi Her presentation from last night
Upwell - specifically their blog talks about their process of selecting awareness generating content.
Canva - this is an online graphic design program that is free to use. They have pre-made templates for posters, infographics, etc. It's awesome and I use it all the time.
Hubspot - they have infographic templates that you can download and easily edit in Microsoft office programs.
Vanessa is absolutely full of knowledge and experience, much of it that you can access for free. There are very few people that I would recommend that you sign up for their mailing list and read their blog....Vanessa is one of them! She gives lots of juicy nuggets on fundraising, storytelling, marketing and more! Check her out here.
And as always, thanks for being the amazing community that you are!
Mel, Ellie and Andrew