add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NetSquared Lafayette (Net2LFT) Message Board › Social Summit Discount Code - Sept. 28/29

Social Summit Discount Code - Sept. 28/29

A former member
Net2LFT members, if you're interested in Social Summit 2010, taking place next Tuesday & Wednesday in New Orleans, you can get discounted tickets ($149) by using the code SCHOLARSHIP. From Jessica Stiver:

Hi my professional friends,

I am very proud to invite all of you to an amazing Social Media Training and Business Resource conference that will change how you do business. My non-profit has worked hard to organize dynamic speakers, expert vendors, and unparalleled training provided by FSC Interactive.

I'm really excited about being a part of this event to bring real answers to small businesses and other organizations on how to REALLY use online marketing and social media to promote locally and beyond.

If you, or someone you know is trying to figure out how Facebook could work for their business, what the fuss is all about when it comes to Twitter, why they don't show up even when they Google their own business name, or exactly where to begin to promote themselves online, the Social Summit just might be the answer.

Check out http://www.socialsumm...­ for presentation details, expert speakers and presenters as well as sponsors of the event. Two days of fun to make it all make sense -- Tuesday, September 28th and Wednesday, September 29th. I hope to see you all there.

Register now using "SCHOLARSHIP" discount code to reduce the registration fee to just $149.

See you all there...and email or give my staff a call if you have any questions (504-324-1803)

All best,
Jessica Stiver, Founder/Director
The Social Project