Our mission is building community, being at home in this earth, building happiness, helping those in need to build their own home, building with earth, team building. The work is rooted in the ancient knowledge of masonry, learned with hands-on practice. We believe that issues like personal freedom, community, love, can only be learned through hands-on experience and that such experiences begin with playfulness and creativity, and end in a useful, natural, end product like a home, shelter, food, etc.
New Earth UK
- To promote and facilitate education and good practices in sustainable living needed to better equip the population to cope with environmental and climatic changes;
- To facilitate innovative projects, and provide workshops, seminars, and practical training courses in sustainable living;
- To develop ideas, techniques, technologies and solutions for sustainable living through hands-on research and experience of sustainable living techniques and technologies;
- To recover and adapt ancient techniques and practices in sustainable living, which are relevant and necessary to today’s needs and problems,
- To create partnerships and facilitate projects with like-minded organisations
is focussed on human beings ability to live sustainably in today's world. We are here to research humanity's relationship with the earth, and how to live in harmony with it. "Sustainability begins with a person"
"All cultures grow from the earth. Earth is the mother that never dies."