This group is for people that want a real change in the way their State and Country are being run. We will work with other like minded groups to see that this Goal is accomplished. We are all in this together - equal - with all opinions respected but always focused on the Goal of Lowering Taxes - Less Government - Protection of the 2nd Amendment - Less Spending!!
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 values
Live Free Or Die
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders