While some investors complain about the shortage of real estate deals, savvy investors and hedge funds have been purchasing billions of dollars of delinquent loans at a fraction of the cost.
On January 25th and 26th, come learn how top mortgage note investors and hedge fund managers are crushing it in today's market - whether it be flipping portfolios of notes, collecting obscene amounts of cash flow, or acquiring heavily discounted properties.
Gone are the days where investors needed millions of dollars, years of knowledge, and connections to make substantial returns in notes. Both deep-pocketed institutional investors and brand new investors with little or no capital are thriving in this asset class. But don’t just take our word for it. Come network directly with a community of active note buyers and sellers, portfolio managers, note brokers, attorneys, and highly rated industry vendors.
A few years ago, two cash flow investors stumbled upon the note business and quickly fell in love with the industry once they realized they could make substantially higher returns, while helping keep homeowners in their houses! Employing the same tactics that has rocketed savvy banks and hedge funds to record profitability, they successfully put together their first note investment fund and haven’t looked back since.
What you will learn from our note experts:
- What is a mortgage note and why banks are offloading them at deep discounts
- Why mortgage notes beat other cash flow investments hands down
- How to achieve 10-40+% ROI, without dealing with tenants or contractors
- Where to get your very first note in the next 30 days
- Whether to purchase notes individually or invest in note funds
- How to raise serious capital for notes, real estate, and other assets
- How to use seller financing to offload properties in slow markets
Host & Organizers:
Nick Tang & Vincent Ho
Featured Speakers & Panelists:
- Eddie Speed - President of NoteSchool, Seller Finance Note Expert, Author
- Anthony Martinez - CEO of Asset Ventures LLC
- Fuquan Bilal - President of National Note Group LLC
- Ricky Brava - Senior Partner of Apollo Financial Group
- Kevin Cordell - President of Madison Management Services LLC
- Joe Downs - Managing Director of US Mortgage Resolution LLC
- Tom Dunkel - Co-Founder of US Mortgage Resolution LLC
- Adam Friedman - Foreclosure Attorney at Pulvers, Pulvers & Thompson, LLP
- Marc Gold - Founding Partner of American Home Recovery Fund & NoteWerx
- Chris Goodson - Owner of Goodson Law Offices LLC
- Lindsay Gordon - Vice President of Note Alliance
- Steve Lloyd - Real Estate Developer and Managing Partner of Stone Bay Holdings LLC
- Brecht Palombo - Founder of DistressedPro.com
- Michael Ruscica - Owner of NoteConference
- Paul Ullman - Managing Partner of Asset Based Lending LLC
- & More to be announced!
- FREE for TSM GOLD PASS members but RSVP is Required.
- FREE for the first 275 people that RSVP
- $30 for VIP Attendees Include VIP Seating
- $100 for everyone that doesn't RSVP - No Exceptions!
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR VIP TICKET!
(RSVP'ing along does not guarantee a seat. It only permit entry into the convention.)
To Sign Up for Your Yearly ($150) TSM Gold Pass Membership...CLICK HERE.
For those who want extra exposure, you can do so by becoming a sponsor for our event. We will be offering only 8 sponsor tables for this event. Benefits of becoming a sponsor are: your company name, link to your website and a short company description will be include in the event page and on all our emails for the above event. More importantly, you will also have a table to display your product or services at the event.
If you would like to become a sponsor, it is only $50 for each event.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A SPONSOR NOW!
ABL1.net - Frank:[masked]
- Hard Money Made Easy
Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin & Plaza
Contact: Derek Reed @[masked]
- Attorneys at Law
- Mortgage Note Management Software at its best
- Note Investing Education
Holly Nance Property Solutions
Contact: William Holly @ [masked]
- Mercer county NJ's market leader in sales of single family, duplex and fourplex residential investment property.
Hilton Hotel Rooms:
To book rooms under our room block, please call 1-800-Hiltons and book under "Investors Academy." All rooms must be booked by January 16 for our special rate discount of $108 a night.