STRENGTH. POWER. SPEED. CONFIDENCE.
Kim Kavasch, one of Elevate"s S&C Coaches is offering this program to NMARC members. This is a great progressive conditioning program designed for every level of fitness. YOu will receive 26/75min classes. I am available for morning or midday classes or private coaching upon request. Cost for members is $399.00 which can be made in installments(equals$15.00 per class)!!!!
Elevate: PHW offers an innovative approach to training – working on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual goals. Our unique program includes instruction in movement training, injury reduction, linear and lateral speed development, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper weight training techniques, and functional strength training. Athletes are closely supervised as the coach takes them through an intense 90 minute workout and attention is always paid to proper technique and safety.
The workout consists of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on basic and proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. The groups are kept small, no more than 9 per group, to allow maximum individual attention.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice