addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Tech Meetup of Central PA Message Board › Possible opportunity for developer

Possible opportunity for developer

Kris B.
krisbradley
Millersville, PA
Post #: 12
Hey everyone,

Hope you are all having a great summer. I have a possible opportunity for a developer looking for some solid work for a while, but not looking to be locked down to one employer. Below is the info that the gentleman that I spoke to sent to me. Please note that it's not as detailed as I would like, so feel free to contact me directly at kris@webtek.cc or hit me up on Twitter (@krisbradley) for more info.

In terms of the developer, we would need someone versed in both database utilization and pooling. Basically someone who could integrate the database so that it both stores information, allows searching of information. Using something like MySQL or something similar to really create and manipulate the database. Really I would need to know what type of coding/server would be used to store and generate the back end. HTML5 and MySQL seem to work, but PHP would also work I feel.

Additionally, we would need a video integration. The video would allow conversations/recordings to be able to be provided to companies and businesses. This would need to work with a scrolling text for prompting for questions. Working with a payment system for subscriptions/memberships/etc. in order to obtain funding/compensation for services would need to be integrated as well. Finally, it would be necessary to have search capabilities, utilization of location (GPS tracking), as well as narrowing of the searches/potentials with different inputs.

If you have any other suggestions in terms of what a developer could/would be able to do, I would greatly appreciate it.