addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1,110

HI!! My friends, some of you you know that I run a few other Meetups. One of them is the "­Hell'z Kitchen 'Rooftop' Drive-In Movie Club". This club is about ­'Classic Americana', as the ­Drive-In is a dying part of American Culture, which dates back to the summer of 1933.

Some of you have been on my rooftop in Hell's Kitchen, just West of Times Square. You know I have a beautiful view, and that I've thrown many parties and other gatherings there. Typically, on Friday nights in the summer and early fall, weather permitting, I show a Double-Feature on the roof. I have a projector, and a stereo, and people come to watch movies and have fun! People bring their own drinks and snacks, and most often bring enough to share amongst one another. I charge $5 per person. So, if you're interested in coming out sometime to experience the 'Drive-In', without a car, come on over!! biggrin

­
­

Questions, comments? Email me privately at Michael.Riegelman@gMail.com !