addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Kevin G.
user 3379840
New York, NY
Post #: 9
I'm new to pivotal and I'm trying to get up and running. Right now my team is 5(ish).

I get the basic concepts, but I think I'd like to talk to somebody who has active projects running and get a feel for how the process goes. We're also new to agile in general, so we're learning both.

If you're in the NYC area and wouldn't mind somebody picking your brain and seeing how things are implemented in your system, let me know. I run an Android consulting shop, so if you're looking to pick somebody's brain on Android/mobile, I would be good for that.

Also up for a regular meetup. Nothing scheduled...