The New York / New Jersey Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board › Hi, I'm trying to make a sex positive show/looking for poly families/activists

Hi, I'm trying to make a sex positive show/looking for poly families/activists

A former member
Post #: 27
Hi everyone, Thank you for accepting me into the group, I'm excited to be here. I am sending this note to you in hopes of finding some people who are interested in participating in my show or in spreading the word to those who are interested.. .

I am a Tv producer/director and I'm in the process of putting together a TV presentation. I am looking for a few polyamorists/ polyactivists who are interested in possibly participating in a docu-reality show. I want this to be FEMALE and SEX POSITIVE - my goal is to empower women in the sexual arena by making it sex positive. I understand there are many types of dynamics but I am looking for a triad or quad where the woman is the center or she's open to being the center :) It would be preferable if they all live together. The ideal family should have an outgoing personality that would translate well on TV.

About me...I am honest, straightforward and my intent is to make a good honest show that portrays polyamorists as loving, mature adults who are capable of carrying on multiple loving relationships in their lives - and it's also a healthy alternative to monogamy. I also want to spread the message that love and sex are inherent to who we are!!

I have a sex educator attached to the show as the on-camera sexual educator counseling families who need to discuss any issues that arise. Her role is to SUPPORT this lifestyle. Janice, the educator, also lives an alternative lifestyle herself -she has been in a Tantric relationship for over 20years.

I understand the poly community's distrust with the media and I hope you'll trust that I'm trying to shed a positive light on this world (I'm also in contact with the PMA). After working in the entertainment industry for the past 14 years, I'm finally in a position where I have the opportunity to work on/create something I truly believe in. As a freelancer, sometimes I to work on projects I don't completely believe in because I have to pay the bills. I am being blessed at the moment with some doors opening and this is the message I want to spread - that we should be allowed to be with whomever we want and we are capable of having adult multiple, loving and romantic relationships without the typical drama that is associated with multiple lovers. I can't tell you how deeply I believe in this. I'm not poly but I am a huge supporter of this lifestyle - just like I'm a supporter of gay rights. Below, I've included a link to some of the work I've done over the
years...

Thanks for taking the time to read my email, hope to hear from some of you...
Blessings,
Natalia

646-470-3682
http://www.imdb.com/n...­ nm1118148/