The New York / New Jersey Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board › car pool ( I will drive) to the Phila. poly meeting tomorrow ( saturday)

car pool ( I will drive) to the Phila. poly meeting tomorrow ( saturday)

FWM
user 6792202
Suffern, NY
Post #: 74
hi,

I am thinking of going to the phila. poly group meeting on Saturday night and will go if some one wants to come along, split with gas and tolls and have great conversations on the way.

it is starting at 7pm so I suggest leaving at about 5pm.

below my name and phone number you can read what I cut and pasted telling about whats going to happen (inexpensively)

I live in Rockland county, but any one in the NYC area can take the A train to the George washington bridge bus station, and hop any bus ( $2) across the bridge where I can pick you up at the bus stop immidiatly after the bridge.

I have a Toyota Preius and I can seat 3 more very comfortably.
********you would have to let me know for sure by 10am Saturday,
there is a photo event that I can go to instead at noon for the whole day if no one is coming with me to phila. ( I wont go)

all the best in all you do
Moshe ( FWM on meetup )
845-368-2410 home phone 24/7 please try that first
917-971-9853 cell phone for texts or if I am not at home.

Hosted by Thomas and the Black Phoenix Philadelphia crowd.
$5/person for the Munch only, unless you purchase a meal, then free admission for the munch

***Note: Black Phoenix is a play space so you might see people in kinky garb. Please note the dress code below.***
Open Relationships and Poly are never an easy endeavor to be involved with. Whether its both partners, or just one individual in any number of variations, having other people in this lifestyle to seek advice and guidance from can be of immense help.
The primary focus of the Munch and Meet-up will be to discuss and explore what the following mean to us Polyamorists in a guided discussion:
• Defining Relationships - what it means and how it works for you.
• Fortunes and Misfortunes - the benefits and drawbacks in your poly encounters.
• Sharing our experiences - an open time to bring up any items not discussed in relation to poly issues.
This meeting is open to singles and/or partners, everyone is invited.
While chance encounters can always happen, meeting potential new partners is not the emphasis and you should leave that expectation at the door!
Cost is $5.00 / person unless you purchase a meal, to which the meeting only is free.

Please contact Jane Cassady with any questions about this event.

There will be a play party afterwards - Black Phoenix Purgatory: Sexy Underwear, Lingerie and Bathing Suit Party in Conjunction with The Return of Domina Consortium. Cost is $10/person.
***Dress Code: Street Legal to walk in, changing room upstairs. Minimum for the ladies is covered nipples and thong, for the men jock straps, thongs, chasity devices. No one can have visible ass crack***