addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York City Rat Meetup Group Message Board › very sweet rescues available: 2 girls & 2 boys

very sweet rescues available: 2 girls & 2 boys

Ilse of Roddan Fan...
user 35020012
New York, NY
Post #: 6
I've recently taken in two pairs of rats from people who could no longer care for them. I would love to keep them all as they truly have wonderful temperaments and are very beautiful, but I have enough of my own right now.

I will gladly email you photos of them if you message me.

The two boys are Max and Harry, very big squishy guys about a year old. They're extremely sweet and love to sit on your shoulder and nibble your ears! They're both russian blue hooded dumbos w/ head spots/tiny blazes, and Harry is a rex while Max is a standard. Max is a bit more adventurous but Harry is no less sociable, he's just more well-mannered I suppose. :) they both love being picked up -- they seriously are like little puppies!

The two girls were given to me without names. Their owner said they both came from a pet shop, and one was in the feeder bin while the other was for sale as a pet. One is almost a black-eyed white except for symmetrical black right around her ears - so pretty. They other is a dumbo with a split mask and blaze. They're both standards. BEW girl seems to be more outgoing yet dumbo girl is equally self-assured; they're both truly gentle, snuggly sweet girls and enjoy being picked up!

If you're interested in any of these ratties, just message me and I'll send you pics and an adoption form to fill out. I prefer that they be adopted in their respective pairs. I would give them to someone from this group without asking an adoption fee.

Thanks!! Ilse
Kitten
user 9581840
Mastic, NY
Post #: 24
If you have trouble placing the boys, I can take them. A friend of mine has a senior, and wants to wait to get new boys until hers goes to the Bridge. Please keep me posted.