align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
kathryn
kathrynlambkin
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,

We've all had a lot of fun at the French and Italian Movie nights in Newcastle, as well as the French movie night at my house.
Do we have any volunteers who have a decent-sized loungeroom and TV from which to watch a movie?
I am happy to supply the film, although it will be data rather than a DVD.
If someone has a DVD player that accepts a USB input, or a TV that accepts a monitor input from a laptop (and someone can bring a laptop), then I'm keen to have another movie night!
My tenant is away for 2 months, so we can use his loungeroom again, although my wooden chairs weren't so comfy, so you might need a pillow.
The other option is to just take my TV outside and watch the film in the back yard. All we'd need then are camping chairs, and a guarantee of no rain!!

Please let me know if you can help!
I can help with food and expenses - those things I have covered!

Who's keen?
What night would you prefer?
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds good to me, although unfortunately I don't have the required TV or room size....but I am able to supply my company and some goodies to munch on. Most nights are ok for me if I have advance warning...looking forward to another enjoyable evening. Lynda