Greetings Night Photographers,
This message is to everyone who is listed in the Bay Area Night Photography group.
I wanted to call your attention to a few things - one of which is that we often create events but do not send emails about them for a few days (and sometimes never). Why?
- We like to be sure all the details, descriptions and instructions are completely accurate so there is no guessing about what is intended or expected. Sometimes it takes us a few tweaks to get it all just right.
- We have a large contingent in this group (over 1,200 people) and events with limited size often fill up before the emails make it out! It's pretty irritating to get an email about a juicy event only to find up it way beyond full.
- We hate spam and "spammy" emails so we generally turn off most notifications. If you're getting more email than you want from us or any other Meetup Based group please visit your account settings and turn off whatever notifications you don't want. For this group go here. For other groups try here.
If for some reason you want to leave Bay Area Night Photography use this link.
But how do I find out about those yummy expeditions if I don't get an email? There are several answers to that:
Also, we think you might be interested in two other groups on Meetup:
- A new meetup group devoted specifically to Star Circle Academy includes classes and workshops hosted by Star Circle Academy.
- A new meetup group specifically for Harold Davis lectures, appearances and special deals.
If you are wondering what StarCircleAcademy is
- SCA is a supporter and sponsor of Bay Area Night Photography
- A separate organization founded by Steven Christenson (that's me), Harold Davis, and Eric Harness specifically to put together classes and workshops on night photography. We are for profit (this stuff takes work!) but of course we do it out of love and passion.
- We'd appreciate it if you spread the word about SCA by "Liking" us on Facebook, Following us on Twitter, and telling your friends.
PS there is space for just 4 more in the November Workshop. Read about it / sign up here.
Thanks for your attention and happy night shooting to you! If we haven't met yet, I hope we meet soon under clear dark skies!