ngmoco:) 3rd Floor Kitchen, Sliders and Drinks will be Served
Come learn about real life examples of companies and projects running Node.js from an Operations perspective.
- 6:30 Food + Drink + Evented Networking
- 7:15 ng moco :) (Chris Haire and Hernan) "Bootstrapping node.JS in a Production Environment"
- 8:00 MetaMarkets (Barret Schloerke) - "5 Tips for Running Node in Production"
- 8:25 Matthew Eernisse (special guest - Engineering Lead at Yammer, Inc.) - Node in Production
- 9:00 Shortrr - Brian Noguchi (topic TBD)
- 9:30ish - Wrap up
- Joyent Sponsored NKO Rally (Drinkup) to follow - Starts at 8:30, but you can show up after the meetup. Be sure to register here: http://nkorally.eventbrite.com/ . Location is nearby, so head over after and get to know the NKO organizers. There are supposed to be some giveaways.
Ping me if you would like to present. Looking for both what works, and very interested in what doesn't work as well (things you ran into going into production, etc.).