Tura
user 97823322
North York, ON
Post #: 2
Hi booklovers,

I'm Petura, :) a freelance writer with a background in journalism. Like you, I love reading informative books. I organize a summer reading challenge that starts in one week. I would love for you guys to join me, if you can.

Here are the categories:

Book(taking a)stand: A book about a political, social issue, or sociopolitical issue that interests you.
Off to see the wizard: An otherworldly book. This book is set in an alternate universe or features an otherworldly species.

Oscar-Worthy: An award-winning book or its award-winning film adaptation. *Extra credit for an award-winning book that inspired an award-winning movie. This category may include award-nominated titles too.

Keeping it real: A book that is based on a true story.

Born to be wild: A book that takes you on a wild adventure.

Under the influence of ________: A book about the power/effects of not-so-true love. You know that genuine love is not the character's motivation. What is? You fill in the blank and let us know.

Second chances: A book you should have read but didn't. Maybe a book from a another challenge?

Teen challenged: A book featuring a child/YA protagonist. *Extra credit for a story told from the child’s narrative perspective.

Emotional roller coaster: A book that stirs your emotions. Does the plot make you sad? Happy? Afraid? Hot and steamy? Heck! All of the above? *Extra credit for this bonus category.

Reverse Shot: A book that ‘flips the script' per se. This is a movie, TV show, or play turned book. *Extra credit for this bonus category.

You can find more information through this link: http://readingwriters...­

Thanks for reading!