Please join the Red Sox Natives and other invited groups for A Kickoff the 2013 Year Event at Laurie's 9:09 Steakhouse and Raw Bar in Wakefield on Thursday, January 3 after work.
1. There will be a Clown Shoes Beer Tasting starting at 7:00pm with a Clown Shoes Representative on site. For information on Clown Shoes Beer go to www.clownshoesbeer.com
2. Stay for appetizers, dinner, a cocktail or two or three, socializing and more. If you have a group of people that want a table reservation for dinner please call Laurie's at[masked] and make a reservation. For information on Laurie's 909 go to www.lauries.com.
3. Live Entertainment will begin at approximately 8:30pm as Laurie's 909 welcomes Cool Change for their first performance of the year. For more information on Cool Change go to www.coolchangemusic.com.
4. We have invited a special guest (schedule pending) to join us for the evening. All men and women attending will be able to get a peak at her working her magic. More details to follow. Get there when you can and stay as long as you are able. You are more than welcome to show up for all or just part of the event.
Please RSVP if you wish to attend as this event will be capped due to space limitations. Invited or participating groups are:
1. Red Sox Natives (Frank & Jon)
2. Boston Happy Hour (Tonya)
3. Wakefield Week Nights (Melody)
4. North Shore Womens Group (Maria)
5. North Shore Separated & Divorced Group (Maria)
6. Girlfriends of The North Shore (Sharon)
7. Single Geeks Nerds and Professionals (Alison)
If this will be your first time meeting the Red Sox Natives Crew check out the photos of those who RSVP Yes so you can find the group. If you do not have a recognizable real face photo as your primary photograph do not RSVP for the event. The Red Sox Natives reserve the right to limit and remove RSVPS.
Please remember to maintain your own tab or pay as you order and tip your servers. However, if you sit at a group table a group bill may be provided so please communicate with your server when ordering. Credit Cards will be held by the servers at Laurie's.
Laurie's 909 Steakhouse and Raw Bar is Wakefield's newest restaurant and Bar with live entertainment several nights per week and Tuesday night Trivia with Morgan White Jr. from WBZ Radio.
Laurie's is located at the Wakefield Commuter Rail Train Station in Wakefield. The Reading and Haverhill Commuter Rail trains stop at Laurie's. Laurie's is easily accessible within 10 minutes from Routes 128, 93, 28 and 1.
Free parking is available in two lots on Tuttle Street and on street. Check out the MBTA or Hop Stop for additional public transit options including the less reliable/frequent 136 and 137 bus lines.
Say hello to Laurie and Bob when you visit. Check out the "Penny Lane" Bar, the 9:09 and Beatles references. More information at http://www.lauries909.com See you there!