North Texas Drone User Group Message Board › Who's bringing what?

Who's bringing what?

Nolan H.
user 107809782
Alvarado, TX
So we only have a couple more days until the fair and I wanted to kind of get together our thoughts on who is going to bring what. I'm going to include a list of things that I think we should have or that would be really cool to have and then mark them off as people say they can bring them.

• 2 tv's (one for video showing aerial footage, and another for a larger view of RC simulator) I know I have one that I can bring, we're just going to need one more for the day.

• As far as I know we are going to use Chads RC simulator at the fair. If you have a laptop with something like real flight on it as a backup that would be much appreciated.

• Of everyone coming, if you can bring either a multirotor or fixed wing airplane for static display that would help make the booth look great! I don't think we're going to need very many, probably just one of each, maybe two multirotors. I don't know for sure yet but there is a possibility we will get to do a demonstration with a small multirotor, if somebody would like to do this with theirs please contact me directly. It will need to be someone who is an experienced pilot that is comfortable with their unit.
• one fixed wing (ppossibly chads x8)
• one or two multirotors. Big or small, I don't have either at the moment.

• The fair provides us with two chairs and one 8 foot table. It would probably be nice to have an additional table, the size isn't that important though.
• if you plan on staying and helping with the booth you might want to bring your own foldable chairs something similar. We could have a couple chairs in the back for kids or a friend to sit in and take a break, but I don't know if I'll be able to bring extra chairs in my small car.

There is an early move-in starting at five on Friday, if you can make it to that all you have to do is let them know what group you're a part of at the front desk. I unfortunately have to work all day Friday so I will have to be there very early on Saturday. Remember there is security overnight so you can rest easy about your belongings being there.

So that's all I have for this message, oh and I'm also going to upload the form that we have to fill out in order to help work the booth. It's just a liability form so that we don't sue the maker fair if something happened to us, not that it would!