North Carolina Internet Marketers Message Board › You're Invited: Info on Tomorrow's Charlotte Business Owners meeting

You're Invited: Info on Tomorrow's Charlotte Business Owners meeting

Rod P.
user 71598642
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Hello Everyone,
We have a great meeting planned for tomorrow at 11:30am. It will include networking, elevator speeches and a full 1 hour class by Sean Carroll on "The Secrets To Massive Sales Conversions".
RSVP BY CLICKING HERE TO GET ON THE SIGN-UP LIST
Also, this is a FISH BOWL drawings meeting as well.
SPONSOR/SPEAKER - Sean Carroll- Owner at www.SoloProStrategies.com
TOPIC: "Get Off The Sales Hamster Wheel! - The 3 Secrets to create MASSIVE Leaps in Your Sales Conversions"
If you're an entrepreneur who is serious about creating HUGE growth in your sales conversion, join us at this powerful workshop where Sean will share:

• The REAL reason more prospects aren’t buying from you (it’s not what you think)
  • The 3 essential strategies you MUST use to inspire your prospects to buy (these are the same strategies that helped Sean go from bankruptcy to 6 figure entrepreneur in less than 1 year)
  • How to create have natural, authentic sales conversations where your prospects actually ASK you to make them an offer.
  • The EXACT steps you need in order to inspire more of YOUR ideal clients to say yes on the first appointment!

Don't miss what could be the most PROFITABLE meeting you attend this year!
______________________________________­______________
If you are a NEW or your membership has expired, please take a minute to register by clicking the green button below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We do not offer a "try before you buy" kind of membership. Membership fee's for the year are $20 if paid in advance of the meeting and are $30 if you pay at the door, both ways are good for membership for the year (that is for the your particular calendar year).
Please bring a copy of receipt with you from Paypal.
You can pay by clicking this button...

My LinkedIn.com profile is http://www.linkedin.com/in/rodpotter­ if you would like to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Below are my different local networking groups, my Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter addresses. I welcome connections with all of them
With regards,

Rod Potter
Phone-(704)840-4137
Email- Rod@rodpotter.com
LOCAL NETWORKING/BUSINESS GROUPS:
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.LinkedInCharlotte.com­
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.CharlotteBizOwners.com­
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.CharlotteNewInTown.com­
Online social media & more training @ www.RodPotter.com