NSS IS A MEMBER-ORIENTED GROUP.
The North Shore Social group is open to everyone. Whether you're Attached or Single, come make new friends! The NSS group organizes fun Social Activities throughout the North Shore and Beyond. We host Social Events for those of you just looking to make some new friends and we host Singles Events for those of you looking for that someone special to sweep you off your feet. It is up to you to decide which events are for you. I am hoping with NSS to create a Member Oriented Community by bringing together people that love life and want to share that with others. Hopefully through this group you will make good friends and just maybe for those of you looking, meet that someone special.
I realize it is hard for one person to do everything alone, so if you are an ACTIVE MEMBER and you are interested in becoming an Event Host just email me:
1) Active Event Hosts/Members are considered members that attend some events, keep their RVSPs up to date and pay the voluntary $16.50 yearly member dues.
2) All events on NSS calendar must have someone acting as the Event Host. No events with out a Host will be allowed. The whole purpose of North Shore Social Meetup is that members sit together and interact. It is not for people to just randomly arrive at venues and sit alone, just for the purpose of promoting the venues and businesses.
3) Any active Event Host/Member can Host/suggest an event free from personal profit. For all other types of events please contact Eirini Kay for approval. Our Members trust in the NSS is # 1 priority.
4) The $16.50 annual Members Dues helps cover the costs that the Meetup site charges to host our NSS group: http://www.meetup.com/pricing/ ; Eirini Kay personally covers all these expenses every month out of her own pocket to keep this group going. Dues can be payed online with credit card by clicking on the $16.50/year Manager under Members Dues. You can also pay Eirini Kay in person with cash/check at an event we are both attending or you can mail a check made out to: North Shore Social, 56 Peabody St 1E, Salem, Mass 01970.
5) All Event Hosts/members are required to: Have a clear photo of themselves in their profile. This makes it easier for the Event Host to find people at events and vsv. Even though our events have dozens of people or more in attendance, to the venue we are all one person. Your behavior affects us all. Please be respectful of our members and those who work with us.
6) Attendance policy: If you sign up to attend an event and your plans change, please be sure to change your RSVP. It misleads members and the venues into believing more people will attend. Members who no show are subject to removal from the group at the discretion of Eirini Kay.
DISCLAIMER: During all events, Members are responsible for themselves. The Organizer and Event Hosts are not responsible for the safety of the participants of events. We will try our best to prevent accidents, but are not responsible or liable if something happens to you during your membership with NSS. AS A CONDITION OF JOINING AND ATTENDING EVENTS OF NORTH SHORE SOCIAL MEETUP GROUP, YOU AGREE TO hold harmless, and indemnify the organizer and her heirs, and all members and participants of this Meetup group from any and all claims for injury, illness, death, and/or property damage including those caused by negligence, ignorance, inexperience and other reasons. You also agree to assume all mental, physical, financial, and/or other risk associated with this meetup. All meetup activities might pose inherent risks and dangers. Participation in these activities is voluntary and dependent upon your own personal judgment. By joining the NSS and our events, you acknowledge this. Thank you for joining us.
Be safe, yours truly Eirini Kay!